Mustang Classic Flotation Coat - Fluorescent Yellow/Green - Large [MC1506T3-239-L-206]
Classic Flotation Coat - Fluorescent Yellow/Green - Large
Based on the original Mustang Floater Coat, the ANSI High Visibility Flotation Coat is engineered to provide comfort, warmth, and durability. Most importantly, the Coat's closed-cell foam insulation will provide flotation and in-water insulation to delay the onset of hypothermia in the event of accidental water immersion. Combined with functional elements such as large front pockets and a full-length storm flap, this Coat adds up to an unbeatable value.
Beginning November 24, 2008, the Federal Highway Administration (23 CFR 634) Highway Patrol Safety Regulation mandates that anyone working in the right-of-way of a federal-aid highway must be wearing high-visibility clothing that meets the requirements of ANSI/ISEA 107; 2004 edition class 2 or 3.
- Approval: USCG - UL1123 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 - Type III
- Hypothermia and flotation protection
- More than 62 square inches of reflective tape
- Neoprene wrist closures
- Full-length storm flap
- Enhanced mobility and comfort with a relaxed fit
- Zippered closures on front pockets
- The attachable hood can be purchased separately