Pacer Red 4 AWG Battery Cable - 25 [WUL4RD-25]
Red 4 AWG Battery Cable - 25'
Pacer's 4 AWG Marine Battery Cable meets and exceeds the most stringent specifications. This UL-approved marine cable is manufactured in the USA to ensure high quality.
Oftentimes, marine applications are in enclosed areas with sharp turns. Installation can become difficult. Pacer simplified this process by developing flexible yet tough marine cables. This 4 AWG marine battery cable is built to handle the harshest conditions. All our marine cable is made from Type III tinned copper. The copper resists corrosion and ensures the longevity of the cable. It is then insulated with a durable and pliable PVC jacket. These things together make it the highest quality marine battery cable available.
- Easy to strip, bend, and route
- Excellent flexibility with the durable properties of PVC
- Conductor - Annealed fine stranded tinned copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating - 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating - 600V
- Resistant to - Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil, and Moisture
*Sold as an Individual
- Color: Red
- Gauge: 4 AWG
- Length (Feet): 25'