SIONYX Nightwave Ultra Low-Light Marine Camera [C012800]
Nightwave™ Ultra Low-Light Marine Camera
Nightwave is an ultra low-light camera built around SIONYX’s patented Black Silicon CMOS sensor. It allows mariners of all levels to easily spot obstacles and debris in moonless starlight without white light or expensive thermal cameras – navigating safely, avoiding collisions, and maximizing time on the water.
With easy mounting and setup, Nightwave can stream video to a mobile device via WiFi or directly connect to other hardware via analog output, displaying clear color digital night vision.
- Connected - Seamless integration with major brand MFDs via analog video output. Convenient installation flexibility with built-in WiFi video streaming and communication.
- Rugged - IP67 rated, submersible to 3 ft for 30 minutes. You can safely use Nightwave in inclement weather conditions.
- Capable - <1 MLX MOONLESS STARLIGHT sensitivity allows you to see well beyond human eyesight & detect a man-sized object at 150 meters.
- Aware - 44º field of view increases situational awareness to spot unexpected obstacles, debris, markers, vessels, and more.
In the Box:
- SIONYX Nightwave Ultra Low-Light Marine Camera
- Power/Analog Video Cable
- BNC to RCA adapter
- 2A inline fuse
- Removable Mounting Base
- Mounting Hardware
- Mounting Gasket
- Mounting Template
*Sold as an Individual