SmartPlug RV Kit 30 AMP Dual Configuration Cordset Stainless Steel Inlet Combo - 30 [R30303BM30NT]
RV Kit 30 AMP Dual Configuration Cordset and Stainless Steel Inlet Combo - 30'
People discovering the joys of RVing are often unaware of the dangers lurking in their outdated, Twist-type park power connections. Today's RVs have enormous electrical draws. Microwaves, TVs, in-floor heating and slide-out systems are conveniences that weren't even invented when the L-style pin system was introduced in the 1930s.
These Pigtail Adapters have an asymmetrical design with locking, multi-point stainless steel side clips for simple one-handed operation. These Pigtail Adapters are designed for extreme weather conditions.
The 30 AMP 125 V RV cordset provides a weather resistant power cord solution for park power. The cordset comes with the SmartPlug connector for the RV side and the industry standard three pin connector for the park power side. It comes standard with a cool blue LED Power indicator on the female connector, a special coating that makes it more flexible and easy to roll up.
- Eliminates Overheating – Increased pin and clip surface area greatly improves electrical conductivity during high amperage demand.
- Ease of Use – No twist required, the unique plug body shape and push-in design means it only goes in the right way every time – even in the dark.
- Multi-Point Locking System – Side clips and inlet cover lock the plug body securely into the inlet which eliminates any stress on the electrical components by movement of the power cord.
- Weather Resistant Seals – Multi-fin silicone gaskets installed in the plug body eliminate any water penetration when plug is connected to inlet.
- Quick and Easy Installation – Inlet mounting flange holes match existing inlet holes for an installation that is typically finished in 30 minutes.
- Length - 30'
- Cordeset Color - Black
- Inlet Color - Stainless Steel
- Vehicle Side Connection - 30 AMP/125 V SmartPlug
- Park Side Connection - 30 AMP/125 V Push Type Plug
In the Box:
- 30' Cordset
- Inlet cover
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Type: Power Cords
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 13"W x 14"L WT: 11.4 lbs
- UPC: 682500440571
Owner's Manual (pdf)