Adventure Medical Trauma Pak w/QuikClot [2064-0292]
Trauma Pak with QuikClot®
Professionals know it is about acting fast - excessive equipment only gets in the way. This Trauma Pak with QuikClot® Advanced Clotting Sponge is designed to control bleeding at the scene so more advanced care can be sought later. The Trauma Pak contains QuikClot® Advanced Clotting Sponge and other vital elements to control bleeding fast.
Packed in a tough, waterproof, pocket-sized pouch, the Trauma Pak with QuikClot® is easy to use: simply open, remove and apply. Also included is an information pamphlet on treating injuries.
- Respond Fast - QuikClot® Advanced Clotting Sponge uses zeolite, a common mineral, to help blood clot up to three times faster than blood on its own
- Durable, Waterproof, & Reusable - DryFlex™ packaging stands up to abuse in the outdoors - you can refill and reuse it for years
- Critical First Aid Information - An easy-to-understand information pamphlet delivers valuable information on how to treat certain injuries
- Goes anywhere, so you're always prepared - Fits in a cargo pocket, backpack, duffel bag - practically anywhere
- Personal Protection - Nitrile gloves and a biohazard disposal bag provide protection
- 1 – QuikClot® Advanced Clotting Sponge 2 Ft
- 6 – Alcohol Swab
- 1 – Trauma instruction sheet
- 1 – Trauma Pad - 5" x 9"
- 1 – Nitrile gloves
- 1 – Duct Tape - 2" x 26"
- 1 – Triangular Bandage
- 1 – Sterile Gauze Dressing - 4" x 4"
- 1 – Sterile Gauze Dressing - 2" x 2"
- 1 – Conforming sterile gauze - 3"
*Sold as an Individual
*We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Waterproof: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 6"W x 8"L WT: 0.2 lbs
- UPC: 707708202926